Important Information about the Awarded Bid & Contract Document Search System – updated May 2022
The Awarded Bid & Contract Document Search System (also known as OnBase System) provides access to public record information regarding State of Missouri contracts, bid/solicitation documents, bid abstracts, bid correspondence, and other related documents. The system includes documents only for the State of Missouri, Office of Administration, Division of Purchasing's bids, contracts, and other related documents.
All bids awarded before June 13, 2015 and their related files can be retrieved using the Search Type "Public Bid & Contract Search (PRE 2015)" in the dropdown box.
All bids awarded after June 12, 2015 can be retrieved under the Search Type "Public Bid & Contract Search" in the dropdown box.
Agency delegation documents (Acknowledgement of Contract [AOC]) created after June 12, 2015 can be retrieved under the Search Type “Public Delegation (AOC) Search” in the dropdown box.
Features of the Awarded Bid and Contract Document Search System:
- No login is required;
- All browsers should be compatible;
- Wildcard is an asterisk (*), and can be used before and after text entered;
- Search fields are not case-sensitive;
- Searches use the fields shown based on the Search Type selected – for example, for the Public Bid & Contract Search, the field options are: Bid Number, Contract Number, Vendor Name, and OA:Bid Desc;
- Detailed search instructions are available by downloading this file: Search & Retrieval Instructions;
- Documents are all downloadable in PDF format, which can then be saved, printed, or e-mailed;
- After 15 minutes of inactivity, the web page may reset itself, removing your search results; and
- When finished searching, just close the web page.