The passage of House Bill 2400 during the 101st General Assembly, 2nd Regular Session (2022), creates “The Personal Privacy Protection Act,”section 105.1500, RSMo. The effective date of the Act is August 28, 2022. The Act makes all “personal information” of a 501(c) in the possession of a public agency a closed record under chapter 610 RSMo. In order to avoid violation of the new law, effective August 28, 2022, bid and contract records available in the Division of Purchasing’s Awarded Bid and Contract Document Search and posted on the MissouriBUYS Contract Board will be removed from public access.
- Awarded Bid and Contract Document Search: Any new procurements awarded or cancelled on or after August 28, 2022 will first be reviewed and redacted as needed for compliance with section 105.1500 RSMo and then will be made publicly available on the Awarded Bid and Contract Document Search site. As older records are reviewed in response to open records requests received, those records will also be made available on the Awarded Bid and Contract Document Search after the necessary review and/or redaction work has been completed.
- MissouriBUYS Contract Board: Effective August 28, 2022, public access to the contract documents as well as the specific contact information for contractors will be removed from the MissouriBUYS Contract Board unless the law changes. All other features of the site will remain the same.
- Open Records Requests: If needed bid or contract documents are not found on the Awarded Bid and Contract Document Search website or if the website is unavailable, please direct any open records request for specific contracts or awarded or cancelled bids to email@example.com. Such requests should include “OPEN RECORDS REQUEST” in the subject line and include the following information:
- Bid/contract number,
- Specific documents being requested, and
- Requestor’s company name and contact information (email and phone).
The requestor will be notified when the necessary review and applicable redactions for compliance with section 105.1500 RSMo have been completed and the documents have been uploaded to the Awarded Bid and Contract Document Search website. Please Note: Due to the anticipated volume of requests resulting from these measures taken to ensure compliance with section 105.1500 RSMo, requestor may experience an extensive wait time for document availability.
Important Information about the Awarded Bid & Contract Document Search System – updated March 2023
The Awarded Bid & Contract Document Search System (also known as OnBase System) provides access to public record information regarding State of Missouri contracts, bid/solicitation documents, bid abstracts, bid correspondence, and other related documents. The system includes documents only for the State of Missouri, Office of Administration, Division of Purchasing's bids, contracts, and other related documents.
All bids awarded before June 13, 2015 and their related files can be retrieved using the Search Type "Public Bid & Contract Search (PRE 2015)" in the dropdown box.
All bids awarded after June 12, 2015 can be retrieved under the Search Type "Public Bid & Contract Search" in the dropdown box.
Agency delegation documents (Acknowledgement of Contract [AOC]) created after June 12, 2015 can be retrieved under the Search Type “Public Delegation (AOC) Search” in the dropdown box.
Features of the Awarded Bid and Contract Document Search System:
- No login is required;
- All browsers should be compatible;
- Wildcard is an asterisk (*), and can be used before and after text entered;
- Search fields are not case-sensitive;
- Searches use the fields shown based on the Search Type selected – for example, for the Public Bid & Contract Search, the field options are: Bid Number, Contract Number, and Vendor Name;
- Documents are all downloadable in PDF format, which can then be saved, printed, or e-mailed;
- After 15 minutes of inactivity, the web page may reset itself, removing your search results; and
- When finished searching, just close the web page.
Search & Retrieval Instructions
OnBase System Search Enter Here